Voted #1 Safest & Effective Bark Collar
Are you tired of your dog barking to the point where you are not getting any sleep? Can't go on walks? Neighbors complaining? If so, you are not alone.
Millions of dog owners have this problem, yet very few ever correct the behavior. When using commands just isn’t enough, you may need something extra to trigger a response within your dog. That is why we developed the Pet Pawsabilities™ No Bark Collar.
Now, you may be asking yourself, what's the difference between the Pet Pawsabilities™ Bark Collar, and any other bark collar on the market today? Our Bark Collar is the only humane collar that will NOT shock or harm your dog and will actually stop your dog from barking very effectively with just beep and vibration; at a fraction of the cost of other bark collars.
You see, there’s horrible horror stories that the rest of the pet brands selling shock bark collars don’t want you to know...They try to tell you that their shock collars will stop your dog from barking safely…when in reality they cause burn holes, go off randomly and shock the dog for no apparent reason, which in turn confuses and harms your dog.
Here at Pet Pawsabilities™, we only provide you with products that are HUMANE, SAFE, ETHICAL and EFFECTIVE.
Our No Shock Bark Collar:
✔︎Only Uses Sound and Vibration
✔︎Painless and Extremely Effective
✔︎Safe Round Probes
✔︎High Quality Mesh & No Rust
✔︎7 Levels of Sensitivity
Stopping your dog from barking too much no longer needs to be stressful and frustrating. Go with the brand that you can trust will always “tell it like it is” and provide you with products that flat out work and will not harm your pet in any manner.
Pick up your bark collar now and experience the power of the Pet Pawsabilities™ No Shock Bark Collar for yourself (and grab an extra for your neighbor or friends dog)!🐕
- WORLD MISSION - For every item purchased, Pet Pawsabilities™ donates an item in need to local shelters and rescues. Pet Pawsabilities™ is also part of the National Canine Cancer Foundation and donates 5% of proceeds to the organization to help find a cure for canine cancer. We believe that pets are the most loving and loyal companions in our lives and we do everything in our power to make sure pets are well taken care of and have a good home. Be part of the change with Pet Pawsabilities™.
- HUMANE DOG VIBRATION COLLAR - Tired of those painful shock collars that not only don't work but cause pain to your dog? How about pointy probes that dig into your dogs skin? This bark collar is painless, extremely effective and contains SAFE ROUND PROBES. Our bark collar is designed to have your dog's barking under control in no time. Unlike many other bark collars, this bark collar is microprocessor controlled and has a voice recognition feature to minimize triggering of other sounds.
- SEVEN LEVELS OF CORRECTION- Making sure your dog stops barking ethically and humanely is our top priority. How the levels work: At the first bark and second bark, the dog bark collar will send out a warning tone. When your dog barks the 3rd time the bark collar will send out a warning tone plus vibration. Vibration intensity will increase each time from 3-7. The bark control collar will automatically stop working for 1 minute after the 7th correction level and then reset.
- SEVEN BARK SENSITIVITY LEVELS- Easily customize the correct bark sound level for your dog with 7 different bark sensitivity levels. Simply push the "+" or "-" on the collar for adjustment. To save BATTERY life take battery out of collar when not in use. If collar continuously vibrates or beeps a new battery is needed.
- HIGH QUALITY COLLAR & NO RUST ZINC ALLOY BUCKLE & 100% GUARANTEE! - Tired of bark collars ripping and not lasting? This dog bark collar and buckle are comfortable & built to last for your dog. This bark collar and buckle will never rust or tear. This is a great bark collar for small dogs (starting at 25lbs) and a great bark collar for large dogs (up to 150lbs). Neck size 13inch to 24inch. 100% GUARANTEE! Not satisfied? Contact us at email@example.com for a full refund or exchange.
How it works:
At the first bark, Pet Pawsabilities™ PET680V Anti-bark Collar applies a short warning tone. If a second bark occurs within thirty seconds, a more intense tone is sounded. From the third bark, a more intense tone is sounded along with a short, mild vibration. This pattern is repeated through 7 correction levels. The first two levels are only with a progressive warning tone. If your dog continues to bark through the rest of the five levels, the more intense sound and vibration are applied after each bark until your pet stops for thirty seconds, and then the Anti-Bark Collar will automatically reset to the first "tone only" level of correction. To protect the dog, if the continuous stimulus reaches the 7 levels, then the collar will stop working for 1 minute.
1x Bark Collar
1x Extra Battery Cover
2x Small Probes
2x Large Probes
1x User Manual
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
I have a 10 yo German Shepherd and have tried several "no bark"/training collars over the years. This collar works great, but both of the batteries included lasted less than a week. I'm not sure if they are cheap batteries, but it's not convenient to change the battery so often. Plus, my dog realizes when the battery dies and starts barking again.
I have a 7 year old German shepherd who is very protective but runs out of the house barking at nothing. The collar has definitely shortened the amount of time she barks at nothing. It does not stop her from the “protective barking” such as if the neighbors are trying to have a peaceful moment in their backyard with their dog. Nope, the collar will not stop this one. I had higher hopes. I still won’t let her out without it.
We adopted a 1-year-old Australian Cattle Dog mix who had not been socialized. She quickly earned the nickname of "Barkmaster 3000" because she barked at EVERYTHING. We thought our 10-year-old ACD who is a bark-once-kind-of-gal would teach her the Jedi ways, but we were wrong. Living in a quiet neighborhood, that's not cool. After trying lots of different training methods, we tried this collar. In less than 2 days, she has calmed down significantly! Matty now is also a bark-once dog (or never-bark), even when she isn't wearing the collar. She's clearly scared of it because she comes running, quietly whining but it's not terrible. My one suggestion would be a setting to allow for "bark once" because we do like the alert.
I have a 5 year old beagle/boxer who loves to bark, and extremely loudly at that. Not even 24 hours of having her collar on she was learning! Now she only gets one or two barks out and then she’s done. This has seriously been a life saver!
Life Changing!! I work from home with 4 Border Collies! Living on a corner lot, they would see someone go by and all 4 would bark, and I had to constantly worry they would bark during work calls. Now with the collars, I can leave them out during work calls with no worries of them all barking.