Here at Pet Pawsabilities™, we know dogs come in all shapes and sizes! Our dog boots are designed with flexible rubber soles to perfectly fit your basset hound’s wide paws. Our boots feature reflective wraparound straps for maximum comfort and high visibility at night. Adjust and secure the wraparound straps and you’ll never worry about your pet’s boots slipping off their hard-to-fit ankles! Get the best fit every time with Pet Pawsabilities™ Basset Hound Dog Boots.
Pet Pawsabilities™ Dog Boots
Designed with your dog’s unique physique, Pet Pawsabilities™ Dog Boots are made to keep your hound happy and healthy:
- Easy on. Our boots won’t slip off.
- Flexible Sole. Get the best traction with our non-slip, flexible soles that comfortably hug hard-to-fit paw shapes and sizes.
- Weather Resistant. Made for all seasons with weather-resistant, waterproof microfiber leather and jacket fabric.
- Breathable mesh. The best ventilation keeps air flowing in, and the elements out.
- Adjustable Fit. An adjustable strap to comfortably fit the most uniquely-shaped pups.
- High Visibility. Reflective wraparound strap allows for maximum comfort and high visibility at night.
How to measure your dog's paws for the right fit:
Basset Hounds are No Ordinary Pups!
If you’re lucky enough to call a basset hound your best pal, you know they are no ordinary dog! With super-sniffing abilities and a personality that melts any heart, basset hounds are one special breed. A dog this special deserves the best products—like our all-seasons non-slip dog boots!
Basset Hound’s Super-Sniffing Abilities
Basset hounds are skilled hunters. Using their specialized noses to sniff out game trails, they are an important companion to any hunter. Or, your basset hound might be extra good at sniffing out the trail leading to their favorite treats! Basset hounds have many more scent receptors than us—over 220 million—making them one super-sniffing breed!
The Unique Personally of Basset Hounds
Your basset hound is a friendly, laid-back pup. Social with other dogs and pets, they are well-suited for a multi-pet household. They can likely sniff out where their food is kept, and without a close eye will eat to their heart’s content! To keep your basset hound healthy and happy, exercise them daily with a walk. So, grab their boots and get walking!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org