Keep your bulldog safe and secure with the Pet Pawsabilities™ No-Pull Dog Harness. Our bulldog harness features fast-release, high-quality snap buckles and four points of adjustability to ensure a great fit in no time. Just slide the harness over your bulldog's head, buckle it up, adjust the straps, and you and your pup are ready to go! With weather-resistant and air-mesh fabric, your extra-sensitive bully will stay happy in all weather conditions.
Pet Pawsabilities™ No-Pull Dog Harness
The Pet Pawsabilities™ Dog Harness is designed to provide the most secure and comfortable fit for your bulldog:
- Easy on/off. No hassle use for busy pups.
- Adjustable Fit. Four points of adjustability to perfectly fit your bulldog.
- Weather Resistant. The harness features waterproof fabric ready for any season.
- Lightweight. Air-mesh fabric won’t weigh your bulldog down while keeping them comfortable all year round.
- Total control. Two points of connection and an easy-to-grab back handle provide the control you need to keep your bully safe.
Your Bulldog Needs Special Care
Your bully is built a little extra-special. Short and stout, your bully loves going on walks just like any other pup!
The Importance of a Harness for Your Bully
Your bully has a short nose, which means they also have a short airway. Keep your pup happy and healthy by securing them in a harness that allows for safe airflow, unlike an air-restricting collar. Pet Pawsabilities™ has designed the most secure and comfortable fitting harness for your bulldog. Get the best fitting harness by following these quick and easy tips!
Getting the Right Fit
Our harness has four points of adjustability and two fast-release high-quality snap buckles. For the best fitting harness, measure the chest girth of your bulldog:
- Measure your dog’s chest when they are in a relaxed stance, standing directly on the floor.
- Measure starting at the widest part of the chest, just below the rib cage. Gently wrap a cloth or flexible measuring tape around your pup.
- When adjusting the harness, aim for a snug fit that allows two fingers between your dog and the harness.
Before heading out for their first adventure in their new harness, encourage your bulldog to sniff and interact with the harness. Tell them they are a good dog with verbal praise or a treat when interacting with the harness. Once familiar with their new harness, it’s time for your bully to try it on inside your home! With our adjustable straps, easily tighten or loosen the harness for the most comfortable fit.
We are committed to providing customers high-quality products and the best shopping experiences. If you meet any issue, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and all issues will be solved within 24-48 hours