Do you have a teeny tiny Maltese with a great big attitude? Protect the smallest of paws with Pet Pawsabilities™ Maltese Boots. Proven to keep your pup’s paws safe all year round, our dog boots are equipped with anti-slip soles and a weather-resistant design. Protect your furry companion’s paws—order a pair today!
Pet Pawsabilities™ Dog Boots
Easy to put on and easy to adjust, Pet Pawsabilities™ Dog Boots are the best choice for your small dog:
- Easy on. No hassle use for even the most energetic of dogs.
- Flexible Sole. Get the best traction with our non-slip, flexible soles that comfortably hug petite paws.
- Weather Resistant. Made with weather-resistant, waterproof microfiber leather and jacket fabric.
- Breathable mesh. A unique design for ultimate ventilation and flexibility.
- Adjustable Fit. An adjustable, reflective wraparound strap for a secure fit and high visibility at night.
How to measure your dog's paws for the right fit:
The Best Boots for Your Maltese
Your Maltese’s paws work overtime to get where they’re going! Paws that work this hard need the best products to provide the right fit, comfort, and protection. That’s why Pet Pawsabilities™ Dog Boots are a great pick for your Maltese! When it comes to keeping your pup happy and healthy, the right dog boots are the first step.
Your Maltese’s Unique Personality
Maltese may be small in size, but they have a big, sassy personality. These loveable pups are full of energy and on high alert, releasing a flurry of barking at unknown sounds or objects. Maltese ooze intelligence and crave learning new tricks, including obedience training. In addition to positive reinforcement, you and your Maltese will enjoy humane training.
Your Maltese’s Grooming Needs
Maltese flaunt a silky, white coat. Although they don’t shed, it’s no walk in the park to stay this beautiful. Your Maltese requires a vigorous grooming routine to keep their coat glossy and mat-free. Brush your Maltese daily with the use of a pet-safe detangler, as needed. In addition to daily brushing, keep your Maltese looking and feeling their best with a bath about every two weeks.
Contact us at email@example.com