We have the best fitting dog boots for your Shiba Inu. Pet Pawsabilities™ Shiba Inu dog shoes are designed with adjustable reflective straps and flexible soles to provide the right fit and protection for the most active of paws. With weather-resistant, waterproof microfiber, your dog is sure to be ready for any adventure all year round. Order a pair today!
Pet Pawsabilities™ Dog Boots
Designed with your dog’s comfort and safety in mind, Pet Pawsabilities™ Dog Boots are perfect for big hikes, small walks, and all adventures in between:
- Easy On/Off. It’s so easy to put on and remove your dog’s boots.
- Non-Slip. Prevent slipping, sliding, and injuries with anti-slip rubber soles.
- Weather Resistant. Made with weather-resistant, waterproof microfiber leather and jacket fabric, our boots are ready for all-season adventures.
- Breathable Mesh. For ultimate ventilation and flexibility.
- Adjustable Fit. An adjustable, reflective wraparound strap offers a secure fit and high visibility at night.
How to measure your dog's paws for the right fit:
Shiba Inu’s Need Special Care
Your active Shiba Inu needs gear that can keep up and stay on. That’s why we’ve created the most secure dog boots to keep your dog happy and healthy. Pet Pawsabilities™ all-season, adjustable fit dog boots are the best choice for your busy Shiba. The right dog boots are only the first step in caring for your canine friend.
The Shiba Scream
Although not known to be yappy, Shiba’s are known for a distinctive “scream”. When your Shibu wants you to hear them loud and clear, they will emit a bark that is all their own! You may hear this during vet visits, nail trimmings, or other situations your pup dislikes. With obedience training and socialization from a young age, you can help your Shibu stay happy in any situation.
Your Shiba Inu’s Grooming Needs
With a thick undercoat and second coarse topcoat, your Shiba sheds a lot! To reduce loose hair and danger around your home, brush your canine pal regularly. Your Shibu will be happiest with a grooming session weekly including a bath. Start clipping their nails at a young age to avoid the Shiba scream!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org