Made for dogs on the go, Pet Pawsabilities™ Greyhound Dog Boots are the best choice for your slender greyhound. With adjustable, reflective wraparound straps, you’ll never have to worry about your pup’s boots slipping off—no matter how fast they go! Get the traction and comfort your greyhound needs with Pet Pawsabilities™ unique air-mesh design and ultimate anti-slip traction soles.
Pet Pawsabilities™ Dog Boots
Designed with your dog’s lifestyle in mind, Pet Pawsabilities™ Dog Boots are made to keep even the fastest of paws comfortable and safe while on the go:
- Easy on. It’s easy to put your dog’s boots on, and their designed to stay comfortably snug, so they won’t slip off.
- Non-Slip. Get the best traction with anti-slip rubber soles.
- Weather Resistant. Made with weather-resistant, waterproof microfiber leather and jacket fabric, our boots are ready for all season adventures.
- Breathable mesh. Keeps air flowing in, and the elements out.
- Adjustable Fit. An adjustable strap to comfortably fit the most uniquely-shaped paws.
- High Visibility. Reflective wraparound strap allows for maximum comfort and high visibility at night.
How to measure your dog's paws for the right fit:
The Fastest Breed of Dog Needs the Right Gear
Greyhounds are the fastest breed of dog in the world! While your pup might not be topping out at 45 mph running to the couch, they love to zoom around the park! Paws this fast require the best products to provide the right fit, comfort, and protection. That’s why Pet Pawsabilities™ Dog Boots are a great pick for your greyhound!
Greyhound Energy Levels
While you might guess the fastest dog in the world also has the highest energy levels, you would guess wrong! Despite their athletic build, greyhounds love to sleep. Because of their low indoor energy, your docile BFF is perfect for apartment and small house living with the right exercise routine. Greyhounds make the perfect running partners or will enjoy a few leisurely walks a day. So, grab their boots and get moving.
The Unique Paws of Greyhounds
Your greyhound’s paws are no ordinary paws! Unlike other canine friends, greyhounds are hare-footed. That is, their middle toes are longer than their outer toes. Their unique paws give them an extra boost of speed when running. Not only are your greyhound’s paws shaped differently, but they also have a thinner fatty layer than other breeds. This means that your greyhound’s paws are more sensitive to cold and heat, and more prone to injuries. With weather-resistant, waterproof microfiber leather and flexible rubber soles, our greyhound dog boots are the right choice for your canine friend!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org