Voted #1 Safest & Effective Bark Collar
Are you tired of your dog barking to the point where you are not getting any sleep? Can't go on walks? Neighbors Complaining? If so, you are not alone.
Millions of dog owners have this problem, yet very few ever correct the behavior. When using commands just isn’t enough, you may need something extra to trigger a response within your dog. That is why we developed the Pet Pawsabilities™ No Bark Collar.
Now, you may be asking yourself, what's the difference between the Pet Pawsabilities™ Bark Collar, and any other bark collar on the market today? Our Bark Collar is the only humane collar that will NOT shock or harm your dog and will actually stop your dog from barking very effectively with just beep and vibration; at a fraction of the cost of other bark collars.
You see, there’s horrible horror stories that the rest of the pet brands selling shock bark collars don’t want you to know...They try to tell you that their shock collars will stop your dog from barking safely…when in reality they cause burn holes, go off randomly and shock the dog for no apparent reason, which in turn confuses and harms your dog.
Here at Pet Pawsabilities™, we only provide you with products that are HUMANE, SAFE, ETHICAL and EFFECTIVE.
Our Rechargeable No Shock Bark Collar:
✔︎Only Uses Sound and Vibration
✔︎Painless and Extremely Effective
✔︎Safe Flat Probes
✔︎7 Levels of Sensitivity
Stopping your dog from barking too much no longer needs to be stressful and frustrating. Go with the brand that you can trust will always “tell it like it is” and provide you with products that flat out work and will not harm your pet in any manner.
Pick up your bark collar now and experience the power of the Pet Pawsabilities™ No Shock Bark Collar for yourself (and grab an extra for your neighbor or friends dog)!🐕
- WORLD MISSION - For every item purchased, Pet Pawsabilities™ donates an item in need to local shelters and rescues. Pet Pawsabilities™ is also part of the National Canine Cancer Foundation and donates 5% of proceeds to the organization to help find a cure for canine cancer. We believe that pets are the most loving and loyal companions in our lives and we do everything in our power to make sure pets are well taken care of and have a good home. Be part of the change with Pet Pawsabilities™.
- HUMANE AND EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE- Tired of those painful shock collars that not only don't work but cause pain to your dog? How about pointy probes that dig into your dogs skin? This bark collar is painless, extremely effective and contains SAFE ROUND FLAT PROBES. Our bark collar is designed to have your dog's barking under control in no time. Unlike many other bark collars, this bark collar is microprocessor controlled and has a voice recognition feature to minimize triggering of other sounds.
- TRAINING WITH SEVEN LEVELS OF CORRECTION- Making sure your dog stops barking ethically and humanely is our top priority. How the levels work: At the first bark and second bark, the dog bark collar will send out a warning tone. When your dog barks the 3rd time the bark collar will send out a warning tone plus vibration. Beep and vibration intensity will increase each time from 3-7. The bark control collar will automatically stop working for 1 minute after the 7th correction level and then reset.
- SEVEN BARK SENSITIVITY LEVELS - Easily customize the correct bark sound level for your dog with 7 different bark sensitivity levels. Simply push the "+" or "-" on the collar for adjustment. If your dog is a loud barker set the sensitivity at a lower level, if your dog barks softly or with a lower tone, set the sensitivity level higher.
- RECHARGEABLE, RAINPROOF, AND NECK REFLECTIVE- This bark collar has a built in USB rechargeable battery. Fully charge battery for 1.5 hours for long lasting use. This bark collar is rainproof and can be used in bad weather, so do not hesitate to take your dog out in the rain. The bark collar has a reflective strip to allow you to see your dog better in the dark! 100% GUARANTEE! Not satisfied? Contact us at email@example.com for a full refund or exchange
How it works:
At the first bark, Pet Pawsabilities™ DC680 Anti-bark Collar applies a short warning tone. If a second bark occurs within thirty seconds, a more intense tone is sounded. From the third bark, a more intense tone is sounded along with a short, mild vibration. This pattern is repeated through 7 correction levels. If your dog continues to bark through the rest of the five levels, the more intense sound and vibration are applied after each bark until your pet stops for thirty seconds, and then the Anti-Bark Collar will automatically reset to the first tone only level of correction. To protect the dog, if the continuous stimulus reaches the 7 levels, then the collar will stop working for 1 minute.
1x bark collar
1x extra blue cover
1x cable charger
1x user manual
One of Our Client Testimonials:
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
We have a 6 month old German Shepherd with some insecurity issues. He's quite the barker at night. I hated the idea of a shock collar, so I was willing to give this a try. I really had no expectation that vibration and a beep were going to detour his barking. Amazingly, it works. By night 2, we could tell that he had associated the annoying vibration and beep with his bark. He just knows when the collar goes on then no barking.
My shepherd mix barks at everything. Working from home has made me that much more aware of it but I was hesitant to buy a shock collar for her. I was happy to find this collar that gives off 3 tones and then a vibration. She has not gotten to the vibration because the tones are enough of a reminder to her. It stopped her barking from the very 1st day of use. Happy momma!
After try other products to address Willie’s barking this collar worked. He may have one bark but that’s it! I highly recommend this collar and I don’t typically do product reviews.
Our dog did not bark continuously. His bark is a long hound sound that will make you jump out of your socks when he starts though. LOL! He would stand at the window to bark at a person walking their dog, bark when someone came to our door, or when greeting other dogs while out for a walk. His bark sounded aggressive, but he just wanted to play and make friends. He is not an aggressive dog at all, but he’s very social. We put the collar on and the first time he barked with it on, the high pitched tone startled him. He did this a few times over the next couple days, with only barking enough to make the vibration mode go off once. He doesn’t like any of it, but the vibration really startled him. He’s a very intelligent dog and we didn’t have to put the collar back on him after the third day! I will put it on him when we go to the park for walks as a ‘just in case’ though. I didn’t want a shock collar as I didn’t want to cause my dog any pain or discomfort. I searched for quite some time for just the right collar and believe I found it with this one!