Stop cleaning the hairy mess from your pet every day! Give them a relaxing massage while you de-shed them!
This is the best pet deshedding glove you will find on the market today! Unlike other pet grooming gloves, this glove features 290 tips that tightly grip and hold the loose hairs from your pet while brushing them. The glove is very gentle on your pet, providing a soothing massage that leaves them relaxed and not so hairy! Pets love the massage feeling of the glove—so if your pet hates being brushed, this is the solution for you!
No More Loose Hairs Everywhere
The hair on the glove can be easily pulled off and thrown in the trash. You can rest assured that this glove will not only stop your pets hairy mess very effectively, but it will also make it easy to clean up the mess they left behind on your furniture and clothes. Simply use the glove to wipe up any surfaces where loose hair may have fallen!
- ECO-FRIENDLY AND EFFICIENT GROOMING -Contains 290 rubber tips that remove shedding hair, tangles, and knots while preventing a furry mess.
- FURNITURE, CARPET AND CLOTHING HAIR CLEANER –The velour side of the deshedding glove efficiently cleans your pet’s hair and fur from furniture, carpets, and garments.
- PET MASSAGER- Soft eco-friendly rubber tips help relax your pet. Extremely soothing and comforting, ALL PETS LOVE IT!
- HIGH QUALITY DURABLE MATERIAL FOR ALL FUR TYPES –This product is made with high grade, environmentally friendly material. Plus, it works with all fur types, no matter if your pet has long, short, and medium length fur.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - We stand behind our products.
- Lifetime Warranty - We have your back forever.
How It Works
Using our Pet Deshedding Glove is so easy! Here’s how it works:
- Place the glove around your hand with the rubber tips at your palm. Adjust the Velcro strap.
- Start grooming your pet in the direction of their fur.
- To clean the deshedding glove, use your hands to pick the fur from between the bristles. This is very easy—and even easier when there is more hair present on the glove.
For Furniture Cleaning
- Place the glove around your hand with the velour side at your palm. Adjust the Velcro strap.
- Swipe the glove over the surface in the opposite direction of the fabric's material to collect the fur.
- To clean the glove, simply pull the fur off and dispose.
Why Does My Pet Shed?
Shedding for many breeds of dogs and cats is a natural process. While it can be frustrating for us to have to clean up their fur, shedding is important for them, helping to maintain the health of their skin and fur. Old or damaged hair is released to make way for new hair. Some breeds also shed more depending on the season, so they can better regulate their temperature.
Why Brush My Pet?
While you can’t prevent your pet from shedding, there are some things you can do to make clean-up easy and ensure your pet’s comfort. Regularly brushing your pet with our Pet Deshedding Glove can help to keep your pet’s shedding manageable, so you won’t find their fur all over your home! Brushing your pet can allow you to remove dead or damaged hair from your pet before it is shed elsewhere in your home. Plus, brushing your pet provides a great opportunity for bonding, as pets absolutely love the massaging sensation of the glove!
My dog is half lab/half shepherd and 100% shedder! This product works great and helps keep the hair in the trash can and off of my floors and couch!
When I show her the glove she goes crazy. Loves to be brushed with the "Glove"
My dogs are still sort of getting used to this glove, but so far, it seems to work ok. One of my dogs sheds much more than the other and I have been using it primarily on him. I haven't noticed his shedding decreasing yet, but he does love the glove and how it feels. Overall, I'm pretty happy with this purchase.
The deshedding glove seems to work. It gets out loose hair in my dogs coat. She doesn't mind when I use it and actually seems to enjoy it. It will set up a bit of static (as expected with something like this) but it seems to work better than a brush and not as harsh on the coat and skin of my dog.I'd recommend this.
I have 1 dog (my healer) who will not let me get near him with a normal dog brush. He loves this, and now so do I! It works great. The hair gets picked up in the comb of the mitt, but easily pulls off for very easy cleanup. I only have dogs with shorter hair, so not sure how well it would work for longer hair breeds, but I love it for all three of my dogs (Healer, Catahoula, and Chug (chihuahua / pug mix) ).