Protect the largest of paws with Pet Pawsabilities™ Extra Large Dog Boots. Whether your pup is a gentle giant or big and burly, our dog boots will provide the fit and protection they need.
Pet Pawsabilities™ Extra Large Dog Boots
Pet Pawsabilities™ Extra Large Dogs Boots are made to keep the largest of paws protected while on the go:
- Non-Slip. Prevent slipping, sliding, and injuries with anti-slip rubber soles.
- Weather Resistant. Made with weather-resistant, waterproof microfiber leather and jacket fabric.
- Breathable mesh. Keeps air flowing in, and the elements out.
- Adjustable Fit. An adjustable strap to comfortably fit the largest of paws.
- High Visibility. Reflective wraparound strap allows for maximum comfort and high visibility at night.
How to measure your dog's paws for the right fit:
Ensuring the Best Fit
Let us help you get the best fit for your pup!
How to Measure your XL Dog for Dog Boots
Here at Pet Pawsabilities™, we know your pup’s extra-large paws are no ordinary paws. Get the best fitting dog boots by following these quick and easy measuring tips!
- Measure your dog’s paws when they are in a relaxed stance, standing on top of a sheet of paper or directly on the floor.
- Gently press on your dog’s paw, ensuring an accurate measurement.
- Measure the widest part of the paw, edge to edge. If using paper, mark each edge for easy measuring.
- Measure the distance from your dog’s heel to the front of the paw. Don’t forget to include the toenails!
- Select the matching size based on the Width x Length measurement. If in between sizes, size down.
Preparing your Dog to Wear Dog Boots
Before outfitting your dog in their new boots, it’s important that their nails are properly trimmed. An overgrown nail, especially the dewclaw, can cause an improper fit and discomfort for your dog.
The dewclaw is the nail that is separate from the other nails of the paw, found higher up on the leg. While your dog is lying down in a relaxed position, trim the dewclaw with pet nail clippers. Avoid trimming below the quick, or the darker area of the nail.
Dog boots might feel a little funny to your pup at first. Before heading out for their first adventure in their new boots, let your dog try the dog boots on inside your home. With our adjustable straps, easily tighten or loosen the boots for the most comfortable fit. Keep the experience fun and positive with treats and play!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org