Not too small, not too big, we have the perfect fitting dog boot for your medium-sized pup. Pet Pawsabilities™ Medium Dog Boots are designed to provide the right fit and protection for even the most active of paws. With eight different sizes and an adjustable strap, your dog is sure to be ready for any adventure.
Pet Pawsabilities™ Medium Dog Boots
Designed with your dog’s comfort and safety in mind, Pet Pawsabilities™ Medium Dog Boots are perfect for big hikes, small walks, and all adventures in between:
- No Hassle. Easy on/off for busy paws.
- Non-Slip. Prevent slipping, sliding, and injuries with anti-slip rubber soles.
- Weather Resistant. Our boots are made with high quality weather-resistant, waterproof microfiber leather and jacket fabric.
- Breathable mesh. Keeps air flowing in and the elements out.
- Adjustable Fit. An adjustable, reflective wraparound strap allows for maximum comfort and high visibility at night.
How to measure your dog's paws for the right fit:
How to Introduce Your Dog to their Dog Boots
Pet Pawsabilities™ Medium Dog Boots are designed to provide maximum comfort and the best fit for your dog’s paws. When it comes to getting your pup to wear boots, however, ensuring the right fit is only the first step.
Although natural to want to protect your dog’s paws, wearing dog boots may not feel natural to your pup. That’s why it’s a good idea to introduce your dog to their new boots with positive reinforcement. Here are some tips to help your pup get acclimated to their new boots:
- Get familiar with the boots. Leave the boots where your pup can sniff, paw, and interact with them. When you see your dog interacting with the boots, give them a treat or verbal praise!
- Try them on. Once familiar with the boots, put the boots on your dog, one paw at a time and For a job well done, reward your dog after each boot is put on.
- Playtime. Now that the boots are on, have some fun with them! Grab your dog’s favorite toy and spend time playing in the boots. Repeat this a few times before heading outdoors.
- Adventure awaits. Whether strolling down the block or trekking up an alpine trail, enjoy the adventure knowing your dog’s paws are safe, protected, and comfortable!
Contact us at email@example.com