The Pet Pawsabilities No-Pull dog harness is designed for maximum comfort and control for you and your dog.
Forget about complicated harnesses that are a hassle to take on and off and cause choking and pulling.
Many dogs tend to pull while they are on walks when they see something exciting or another furry friend. This can not only frustrate the owner but can actually be harmful for your dog because of the pressure being put on the organs, muscles, or bones. Our Dog Harness allows you to have better control of your dog by attaching the leash to the front ring of the harness. With the leash being attached to the front, when your dog starts pulling, an automatic correction happens and the dog will slow down and walk at your pace. With enough training and practice, your dog will start to learn not to pull anymore on walks.
If your dog does not pull, then you can connect the leash to the back harness ring and enjoy the multiple benefits our dog harness has to offer.
Why This is the Best Dog Harness for your pup
• Stops Pulling and Choking- Specifically designed for safer and more enjoyable dog walks. Our dog harness contains two metal leash rings (one on the chest area and one on the back). Use the chest attachment ring to stop your dog from pulling on walks or when training your dog to not pull during walks. The back leash ring is great for casual walks, hiking, running, and any fast past activity.
• Easy-Off/ Easy-On - Extremely easy to put on and take off with our fast release high-quality snap buckles. Just slide over your pup's head, buckle it up, adjust the straps and you are ready to go!
• Adjustable straps - Our adjustable harness features 4 straps across the dog's body that are easy to adjust. You can use the 2 neck straps and 2 chest straps to create a perfect fit for your dog. Never worry about your dog getting loose from the harness.
• EZ Grip Handle - Helps you gain more control of your dog
• Reflective - More visibility on night walks for increased safety and peace of mind
• High quality - Durable and premium material that is made to last
Please make sure to measure your dog's chest girth to get the right fit.
We are committed to providing customers high-quality products and the best shopping experiences. If you meet any issue, just send an email to email@example.com and all issues will be solved within 24-48 hours
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I love this harness! And so does my dog. hes a high energy dog, and used to pull so badly on walks that he would choke himself and have troubles breathing, poor guy. The front strap of this harness is low enough across his chest that now he never chokes, and has even reduced pulling (slightly). It's also by far the easiest harness to put on: just slip over the head and clip around the middle. Seems pretty durable, and has been a total game changer for my dog.
It is a well fit harness and a perfect fit on our dog because of the adjustment variables. We only put it on when taking the dog for a walk and it slips on over his head very easily and with one snap of the plastic buckle we are ready to go. Extremely satisfied.
A little adjusting and it fit her perfectly. Easy to put on and she told me the padding and fit was comfortable for her. I don't expect her to "explode" anytime soon. This is a reasonably priced harness and quality made. I expect it to last a good, long time.
The harness is so easy to put on her, it quickly goes over her head and clipped into place before he knows it. It is so much faster to install this harness over her head than fight the old style harness where I had to get both of his feet into the retaining straps then run the leash strap under the dog and up the other side to complete the installation.