Say goodbye to complicated harnesses with Pet Pawsabilities™ No-Pull Dog Harness. Our small dog harness has fast-release, high-quality snap buckles and four points of adjustability, ensuring a great fit in no time. Just slide the harness over your pup's head, buckle it up, adjust the straps, and you and your pup are ready to go!
Pet Pawsabilities™ No-Pull Dog Harness
Pet Pawsabilities™ No-Pull Dog Harness is designed to provide the most secure and comfortable fit for your dog:
- Easy On/Off. No hassle use for the most energic of dogs.
- Adjustable Fit. Four points of adjustability to perfectly fit small dogs.
- Weather Resistant. The harness’s waterproof fabric is made for any season.
- Air-mesh fabric won’t weigh your small dog down while keeping them comfortable all year round.
- Total control. Two points of connection and an easy-to-grab back handle provide the control you need to keep your small dog safe.
Ensuring the Best-Fitting Harness
Here at Pet Pawsabilities™, we know your small dog requires the most secure and comfortable fitting harness to keep them on the go. Get the best fitting harness by following these quick and easy tips!
Our harness has four points of adjustability and two fast-release high-quality snap buckles. For the best fitting harness, measure the chest girth of your dog:
- Measure your dog’s chest when they are in a relaxed stance, standing directly on the floor.
- Measure starting at the widest part of the chest, just below the rib cage. Gently wrap a cloth or flexible measuring tape around your pup.
- When adjusting the harness, aim for a snug fit that allows two fingers between your dog and the harness.
Preparing Your Dog to Wear a Harness
Most dogs easily adjust to wearing a harness with the right introduction. Before heading out for their first adventure in their new harness, encourage your dog to sniff and interact with the harness. Tell your pup they are a good dog with verbal praise or a treat when interacting with the harness. This will begin to build a positive association with the harness.
Once familiar with their new harness, it’s time for your dog to try it on inside your home! With our adjustable straps, you can easily tighten or loosen the harness for the most comfortable fit. The harness should be tight enough that your pup can’t squirm out but loose enough that you can easily fit two fingers between the harness and your dog. Remember to keep the experience fun and positive with treats and play!
Now that you have the perfect fit, it’s time to enjoy a walk with your dog in their new harness!
We are committed to providing customers high-quality products and the best shopping experiences. If you meet any issue, just send an email to email@example.com and all issues will be solved within 24-48 hours